Tuesday, 31 January 2012

The Easy Kind of Love

Love?
Sure.
I got love.
I love apple pies, burgers and pro-d days.
Friends, lovers and relationships,
Only bring stress and wrinkles to my face.
My wallet's always empty,
And I'm always so hungry.
She thinks it's so cute,
When she takes my food,
WITHOUT my permission.
It takes a certain kind of strength,
To not scream out at the top of my lungs.
Instead to smile and offer her more.
Every McD Fry she's ever taken,
Was a jab to my heart,
Every sip of my Root Beer,
Was a kick to my gut.
She phones just to tell me,
"Dear, my stomach hurts..."
Then phones again 5 minutes later,
To tell me she misses me.
Aww, so cute?
It's 3am.
"Do you miss me too honey?"
"Yes of course! Ireallyneedmysleepthoughcanyoupleasestopcalling?"
"What was that?"
"I miss you too! <3"
Love?
I got tons of that.
For apple pies, burgers and pro-d days.

No comments:

Post a Comment